Take a look at some of the awards we have won...
- 2012 - Stuart McIvor, Stephany Srey and Romain Crozat won the Annual Awards of Excellence.
- 2012 - Romain Crozat had a top score and overall service winner at the Annual Awards of Excellence.
- 2012 - Andrew Sicklin won "Ambassador of the Year" -London Hilton on Park Lane 2012
- 2012 - Fred Sirieix Educator of the year awards imbibe awards
- 2012 - Fred Sirieix Service to the Industry awards Visionary dinning awards
- 2011 - Fred Sirieix and The Art of Service Runner up Best food and beverage strategy Springboard awards
- 2011 - Fred Sirieix - General Manager - ‘Personality of the Year Award', National Restaurant Awards
- 2011- AA Notable Wine List Award
- 2011 - Ashraf Saleh (sommelier) - The Worshipful Company of Innholders and Maison Louis Jadot Sommelier Award - Academy of Food and Wine Service
- 2011 - Wine Spectator Award in Restaurant Wine List Awards
- 2011 - Alastair Clayton & Tessa Clingham (kitchen), Romain Taverne (service) - Annual Awards of Excellence
- 2010 & 2011 - one-star – Michelin Restaurant Guide
- 2010 - UK Top 50 list of restaurants in The Good Food Guide
- 2008 - Restaurant magazine Readers' Choice
- 2007 - Hotel Restaurant Team of the Year - Hotel Cateys
- 2007 - Rising Star – Guide Michelin 2007
- 2007 - Runner up 'IT' Room of the Year - Tatler Restaurant Awards
- 2007 - Best Front of House - Tatler Restaurant Awards
- 2007 - André Garrett – Head Chef Galvin at Windows - Bocuse d'Or UK representative
- 2007 - Armand Sablon – Sous Chef Galvin at Windows - Roux Scholar
- 2007 - Chris Warwick – Senior Sous Chef Galvin at Windows - Acorn Scholarship winner
- 2006 - Best New Restaurant - Decanter Magazine
- 2006 - London Restaurant of the Year - Remy Martin/Harden Guides
Described as "...an exquisite procession of dishes" by Time Out London. Please take a look.